First dates can make you feel nervous and excited at the same time. But all of this can be easy if you have the right first date questions to ask. No matter how many thoughts run through your mind you’ll do well if you have good first date questions to ask.
To ignite the spark between you two, you need to understand each other. Knowing each other well plays a vital role in improving a romantic relationship. And with the right things to ask on a first date, you’ll be able to know and understand each other a lot better.
Awkward silence is really very awkward that may spoil your first impression. So it’s very important to start with something impressive. You can ask some questions that can make your date comfortable. At the same time asking usual boring questions would make you sound very lame because getting bored on the first date isn’t a good thing. To avoid getting bored you should ask interesting first date conversation starters or you can also ask relationship questions after a while. If you hit the right chord with Deep first date questions then your date can go on for long and become interesting too.
First Date Conversation Starters
1. What is the best Vacation trip you have ever been on?
2. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
3. What is your favourite type of movie?
4. In what ways would you describe yourself as a romantic person?
5. When did you know that you were in love for the first time?
6. What are some of your favourite things to do when you’re not working?
7. What is the best thing about being single?
8. What makes you happy now?
9. When did you know that you were in love for the first time?
10. Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
11. What are some of your favourite things to do when you’re not working?
12. What is your dream car?
13. What do you believe is the most important thing in life?
14. What are your favourite TV shows?
15. How often do you go out with friends?
16. Do you have any pets? Dogs, cats, or other animals?
17. Have you ever fallen in love at first sight?
18. What are your favourite music artists, singers, or bands?
19. How would you describe your fashion style?
20. What does a typical day look like for you?
21. Do you believe in live to work or work to live?
22. What is something that makes you sad or depressed that won’t go away easily?
23. What was the best thing about being single?
24. Do you believe in an afterlife?
25. What is your greatest accomplishment so far?
26. What is something you don’t like to eat?
27. Would you ever consider marrying the person who asks you to be his/her life partner?
28. What is your favourite sports team?
29. What is your favourite app on the phone?
30. Would you ever consider becoming vegetarian/vegan?
31. What do you think is the one thing that makes two people fall in love with each other?
32. Would you date someone who has different religious beliefs than you do?
33. What would be your dream job if all of the money was guaranteed for life?
34. What is your favourite food that you eat all the time?
35. What is the craziest/funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
36. When was the last time you were sad? What happened?
37. When was the last time you were angry about something (not at anyone in particular)?
38. What do you like most about living in your city or town now?
39. Do you think reality TV shows are real or completely scripted?
40. What is something you’ve been working on recently?
41. Do you believe the zodiac sign and birth chart describe you?
42. If you could afford to hire an assistant, what would the role be?
43. Do you have any hidden talents that you haven’t told anyone about yet?
44. Who is the funniest person in your friends’ group?
45. Who is the most competitive person with whom you have ever worked?
46. Who is the most cheeky in your family?
47. Who is the most interesting person you have ever met?
48. Who is the smartest person with whom you have ever worked?
49. Who are your biggest inspirations in life?
50. What is your favourite smell?
Best First Date Questions
51. Among all your friends, what are you best known for?
52. What’s your favourite place in the world?
53. What are you most proud of about yourself?
54. What are you most looking forward to in life right now?
55. What would your perfect day be like, no obligations or responsibilities?”
I56. f you were an animal, what would you be and why?
57. What was your first impression of me?
58. If you could invite any three people, dead or alive, to a dinner party, who would they be?
59. What is your most treasured possession?
60. What do you really want to be doing right now?
61. If you were a fruit or vegetable, which one would you be and why?
62. If you could change anything about the way you look, what would it be?
63. What is your favourite ad campaign?
64. What would your friends describe you as?
65. If I had to describe you in one word, what would it be?
66. What is your greatest fear?
67. What is your favourite city to live in?
68. What is the weirdest thing you’ve seen in nature?
69. Do you believe in god? If yes, who/what do you believe in?
70. What television show best describes your life?
71. What is your favourite scent?
72. What is your favourite song right now?
73. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
74. What’s something that not a lot of people know about you?
75. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
76. What is your favourite beverage?
77. Would you ever consider living abroad?
78. What friendship have you had that has impacted you the most?
79. If your life was a movie, what genre would it be?
80. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
81. If you could have any animal as a pet, which one and why?
82. What was the first thing that caught your eye as a child?
83. What’s something I’ve never seen you do before?
84. If money were no object, what would you spend it on?
85. What is your favourite season?
86. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
87. What is the best meal you have ever had?
88. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
89. What do you fear the most?
90. What is the one question you wish people would ask you more often?”
91. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
92. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?”
93. If I could ask you one question, what would it be?
94. What is the hardest you have worked for something?
95. What’s your favourite recipe?
96. If you weren’t clever, clever and funny, what would you most like to be?
97. Why did you choose this particular profession?
98. What is the longest you have ever gone without sleep?
99. Who is your favourite author?
100. What was your favourite subject to study in high school?
Funny First Date Questions
101. What do we all do as humans that seem to be ridiculous?
102. Who is the most bizarre person you’ve met?
103. What’s the weirdest thing that has happened to you?
104. What’s something that nobody will believe about you?
105. If you were a superhero and could only have 3 powers what would they be and why?
106. What is your favourite lullaby and why?
107. Which animal would you like best to be reincarnated as and why?
108. Which animal do you think is the biggest party animal?
109. If you could wake up tomorrow as a different person, who would you be?
120. What’s the weirdest thing that happens to you a lot?
121. What would be your dream car and why?
122. If someone gave you a million dollars what would be the first thing you’d do with it?
123. If money were no object, what would your dream vacation look like?
124. Describe a perfect day?
125. Do you believe the cats are plotting against us?
126. What is your favourite quote or saying?
127. Which cartoon character do you think you most resemble?
128. What was the most embarrassing thing you ever did when you were a kid?
129. What do people usually say about you that is wrong?
130. Tell me something that no one knows about you.
131. What is your most prized possession?
132. If you were asked to dye your hair purple tomorrow, would you do it?
133. Tell me something embarrassing about you that no one else knows?
134. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
135. What’s the best drink in the world and why?
136. What is the best book you have ever read?
137. What is the most embarrassing thing that you have looked upon google?
138. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
139. What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream?
140. If you were an animal, what would you be?
141. What are three things that are absolutely true about you?
142. If you had to pick a little person to marry, who would it be and why?
143. What’s the weirdest text message conversation that you’ve ever had with someone?
144. Describe your perfect first date?
145. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be and why?
146. Which joke took you too long to understand?
147. What are three things that everyone should have?
148. What’s something that could never be solved with math?
149. Describe the event that always makes you cry and why?
150. What do you think I am thinking about right now?
151. If you could be a famous person for one day, who would it be?
152. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done for love?
153. What was your favourite subject in school?
154. What is the coolest dream that you’ve ever had?
155. If Heaven exists, what are the odds that you’ll end up there?
156. Tell me something about you that would surprise me.
157. What nicknames have you had throughout your life?
158. What’s something that no one could ever understand about you?
159. What’s the worst thing to ever happen to you?
160. How many donuts can you stuff in your mouth at the same time
Hence, first date questions are best to break the ice. Once you both get comfortable then you can plan to meet again and can talk about other things like insecurity in a relationship, through this you can also understand the other person in a better way and get to know that they can be a good lover or not.