Fishing is a popular pastime for many people. It’s a great way to relax and enjoy the outdoors. If you’re looking to meet someone special, try using one of these fishing pickup lines.
Fishing pick-up lines are a great way to break the ice with someone you’re interested in. They’re playful, flirty, and a little bit cheeky. If you’re looking for a way to catch someone’s attention, these fabulous pick-up lines are sure to do the trick.
1. Excuse me miss, can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?
2. I just got back from fishing. Want to see my rod?
3. I visited an aquarium today. I saw a fish there and thought of you.
4. Hey girl, you must be 15 inches cause you’re a keeper.
5. Fish, did you fall from heaven or do you just taste that good?
6. I’d swim the deepest ocean for you. And I’m not just saying that cause I’d do it anyway. Cause I’m a fish.
7. If you were a crankbait you would definitely be sexy shad.
8. I may not be able to do miracles but I got fish and bread enough for two would you like to join me?
9. You look like a trout, baby, and I want to fish you.
10. Hey sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich?
11. Are you a mermaid? Because I’d love to see you naked.
12. Do you mind if I bait your hook?
13. Hey baby, let’s go fishing and I’ll show you my tackle.
14. I’d like to put my love in your life well.
15. You must be a fishing rod because you’ve got my line.
16. Hey gorgeous, can I pickle your fish?
17. Wanna see my big lure?
18. We should hook up.
19. You have a butt that looks like a buffer gut.
20. You know the fish isn’t the only catch here.
21. Are you a fish? Because I’d like to put my rod in you.
22. Do you come here often? (No) Well, then how about we meet here next week so I can catch you.
23. Hey, did you drop something? (What?) My jaw, because you took my breath away.
24. I’m not saying I’m the best fisherman, but I definitely know how to bait a hook.
25. If you were a fish, I’d throw you back, because you’re too darn cute to eat.
26. My pull buoy’s not the only thing that goes between these thighs.
27. People say you should teach a man how to fish? How about teaching me?
28. There is plenty of fish in the sea, but I see you with me.
29. Wanna come back to my place and scrub algae?
30. We could make BEAUTIFUL fish together.
31. Are you a tuna? Because you’re the catch of the day.
32. Baby, you’re so hot, my reel is ready to burst.
33. I’m not a fisherman, but I’d sure like to fish in your pants.
34. If we were fishing together and I caught a big fish, would you be jealous?
35. You must be a catfish because you’re giving me a serious case of the hump.
36. You realize the fish isn’t the lone catch here.
37. In the event that you were a fish, you’d be an Angelfish.
38. A shark just ate my better half. Will you be my new one?
39. Hello child, in the event that I was a fish, I’d be snared on you
40. You’re on the little side, however, I wouldn’t toss you back.
41. Are you a bass? Because I can’t take my eyes off you.
42. Do you like fish sticks? Because I’d love to stick my rod in you.
43. Hey gorgeous, are you a whale? Because I’d love to harpoon your blubber.
44. I’m not a fisherman, but I’d sure like to fish in your love pond.
45. You must be a shark because you took a bite out of my heart.
46. You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
47. Baby, you make my heart jump like the fishes in Lahad Datu Sabah.
48. You look like a trout, baby, and I want to fish you.
49. Hey sweet thang, can I buy you a fish sandwich?
50. You’re the only fish in the sea for me.
Tips for Using Fish Pick Up Lines
If you’re going to use a fishing pickup line, make sure it’s one that suits your personality. Whatever line you choose, make sure you deliver it with a confident smile and a twinkle in your eye. If you can make her laugh, you’re halfway there.
And finally, don’t take yourself too seriously. If she doesn’t bite, just move on and try your luck with someone else. There is plenty of fish in the sea, after all.