Looking for a way to stand out from all the other guys? Well, look no further! In the morning, people are usually rushing to get to work or school, so they don’t have time for small talk.
However, some people like to use morning pick-up lines as a way to start a conversation with someone they’re interested in. This collection of fabulous pick-up lines is guaranteed to make your crush smile…😊 If you’re interested in using morning pick-up lines, here are a few examples to get you started.
21. They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?
22. You are what makes every morning worth waking up for.
23. Are you my morning coffee? Because you fill me with energy.
24. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. If you were a vegetable, you’d be a ‘cute-cumber.’
26. You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.
27. 3. Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got ‘fine’ written all over you.
28. I hope you know CPR because you just took my breath away!
29. 10. I never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw you.
30. You’re the only morning glory I need.
Cute Good Morning Lines
31. Is this the Hogwarts Express? Because it feels like you and I are headed somewhere magical.
32. Is that the sun coming up? Or is that just you lighting up my day?
33. Do you have a name, or can I just call you mine?
34. Something’s wrong with my eyes because I can’t take them off you.
35. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
36. I’m no photographer, but I can picture us together.
37. Is it morning yet? I couldn’t tell if it was light out or if it was your beauty lighting the room.
38. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.”
39. There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn’t have your number on it.
40. I must be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
Funny Good Morning Lines
41. Words just aren’t enough to tell you how special you are to me. I love you. Good Morning baby.
42. You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning.
43. I’m not really a breakfast-in-bed person. But I would be if my breakfast were you.
44. Pardon me but my necktie is on your floor. Wait, that’s “tomorrow” morning.
45. Good Morning – this is not just a greeting. It signifies the hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile to your face and happiness to your life.
46. Hello my beautiful, Good Morning, and as always I’m thinking of you.
47. Honey, your smile makes the morning seem dark.
48. Are you a pain killer?, Coz when you say good morning my pain will go?
49. Babe, you inspire me to my former glory every morning.
50. Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. Good Morning.
Flirty Morning Lines
51. Good night! I shall miss you til morning.
52. Is that the sun coming up? Or is that just you lighting up my day?
53. Good morning babe, you are my sweetest dream come true.
54. Honey, your smile makes the morning seem dark.
55. I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and in the hours we are apart.
56. I love our mornings together because it points to another day with you in my life.
57. Good morning sexy! Can’t wait to set my eyes on you again tonight.
58. Girl, would you like my special cream in your morning coffee?
59. I must be a snowflake because I’ve fallen for you.
60. Do you like blueberries or strawberries, ’cause I want to know what kind of pancakes to order in the morning.
Sweet Good Morning Lines
61. If you could put a price tag on beauty you’d be worth more than Fort Knox.
62. Four plus four equals eight, but you plus I equals fate.
63. You are like a candy bar: half sweet and half nuts.
64. I bet you $20 you’re gonna turn me down.
65. Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you’d be guilty as charged!
66. Hey baby you’re so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what’s your name?
67. 85. My happy life formula is found in morning people like you.
68. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re a 9. I’m the 1 you need.
69. I know “Good Morning” in 5 different languages. Which do you want to hear tomorrow?
70. I can’t wait till the day I can wake up right next to you.
Morning Lines for Her/Him
71. Are you the morning goddess? Because everything about you is divine.
72. Good morning sexy! Can’t wait to set my eyes on you again tonight.
73. Every morning is destiny’s way of telling you that your purpose in life is yet to be fulfilled. Good morning.
74. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you’re looking magically delicious.
75. Hello my beautiful, Good Morning, and as always I’m thinking of you.
76. Do you want to be my morning? I could make you come after every night!
77. Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for… Good Morning, Sweetheart!
78. Consistently going through with you is a moment well spent. Good Morning.
79. I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and in the hours we are apart.
80. Life is perishable – the quicker you consume it, the better it feels. Stop thinking, start living. Good morning.
There are many different types of morning pick-up lines that you can use to try and start a conversation with someone you are interested in. Some of these lines are serious, while others are more playful or humorous.
Ultimately, the best morning pick-up line is one that feels natural and comfortable for you to say. If you are genuine in your interest and make an effort to keep the conversation going, you are likely to have more success.
How useful was this article?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
About Gwen Adams
Gwen Adams is an American Artist that host art gallery and showcase paintings and other artistry things. She has also written various books about the paintings and their style. She also writes blogs on lifestyles and other such topics on the website thehuaraztelegraph.com. Do visit the site for the recent updates.
TheHuarazTelegraph.com mainly focuses on the trending lifestyle stuff such as articles on intimate relationships, and much more, in order to update the curious, yet active audience about the new trendy stuff.