There are all kinds of flirty pick up lines out there, but space pick up lines are the best of the bunch. They are perfect for nerds, geeks, and anyone else who loves all things outer space.
If you want to make someone laugh, impress them with your knowledge of the universe, or just show them you are interested in them, these lines are the way to go.
1. You radiate in the shortest wavelengths I’ve ever encountered.
2. I’m an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
3. You’re so attractive, the gravitational disturbance is causing my galactic center to elongate.
4. Hey baby, are you made up of dark matter? Because you’re indescribable.
5. How about you let me take you to the Planetarium? We can learn about astronomy then afterward maybe I can explore Uranus.
6. Do you live on Mars? ‘Cause you look out of this world.
7. Your eyes look like dark black holes, but that’s alright, because I like astronomy.
8. Hey girl, I’m not just going to show you the world, I’ll show you the universe.
9. Are you the moon? Because even when it’s dark you still seem to shine.
10. Are you an exoplanet? Because I’m bad at astronomy and pick up lines.
11. Are you an alien because you abducted my heart long ago.
12. This is too cliché, dear, but this is what I really feel, I love you to the moon and back.
13. Wow, you feel like a comet, you are a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I’m glad I didn’t miss it. Can I buy you a drink?
14. Is your dad an astronaut? Because he stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
15. If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be dark at night.
16. The moon looks nice tonight, like your face.
17. Babe, your beauty makes the morning sun look like the dull glimmer of the moon.
18. With you I do not think I will ever need space.
19. Ever wonder what’s happening under Orion’s belt?
20. When this planet is invaded by the aliens, I’d still hold your hand. Don’t second guess that.
21. When this planet is invaded by the aliens, I’d still hold your hand. Don’t second guess that.
22. I promise all I want in this entire universe is to be able to be with you forever.
23. When the earth ceases to exist, know that my love for you will still stay the same, girl.
24. I heard you like watching sunsets but I think that’s narcissistic of you.
25. Your beauty is so vast. It is comparable to the universe itself, baby.
26. This is too cliché dear but this is what I really feel, I love you to the moon and back.
27. Is that the Helix Nebula I’m currently observing? Oh sorry! That’s your eyes.
28. We should fly to the world with our smiles and give our great love to the heart of the universe.
29. I need three things: The sun for the day, The moon for the night, and you for the whole life.
30. You must be Saturn Because I feel attracted to you even when I’m a million miles away!
31. I want to dance with you like a cool ballerina at the edge of the galaxy for the rest of our lives.
32. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
33. You must be the seventh planet in the solar system because I love Uranus.
34. I don’t want just to observe your body through my naked eyes. I want to experience it too.
35. Do you also feel the strong gravitational pull of my bed?
36. You can observe my heavenly body tonight, baby. I promise I do not mind.
37. I wish I were your integral so I could fill the space beneath your curves.
38. Kiss me! Let me taste your sweet lips before the asteroid destroys earth.
39. You are hot like a perfect star baby, mind if I enter your Goldilocks Zone?
40. There will only be 7 planets left after I destroy Uranus.
41. I’m like planet Neptune. I’m attracted to the gravitational pull from Uranus since it is so big, and I cannot lie.
42. Baby, you make my rover raise its mast into a vertical position.
43. If you think a meteor is hard, you should see what you are doing to my missile
44. How about I land my space shuttle in your International Space Station?
45. Give this hog some space, and it will be a healthy beast up for your pure satisfaction.
46. Wanna initiate a docking maneuver?
47. Your name must be Andromeda because we are destined to collide.
48. Come and ride my star rocket… feel it explode, with the thrust of two engines transporting my load.
49. My planet wasn’t big enough for my d*ck.
50. Why look at the moon, if I can not touch it? Why look at your lips, if I can not kiss them.
51. Is it a full moon? Because I feel a tidal pull toward your heavenly body.
52. Of all the planets in all the solar systems in all the galaxies, you had to walk into mine…
53. You must be a Magnetar because I feel a strong magnetism between us.
54. Starlight, Starbright, why don’t you come home with me tonight!
55. Of all the Stars in all the Galaxies, you had to hitch your planet to mine.
56. Your eyes glow just like the twin suns on my home planet.
57. What goes faster than the speed of light? Me getting the hell outta there when I first saw your ship!
58. Are you from Mars? ‘cuz I wanna explore you with curiosity?
59. This love feels like floating endlessly in outer space and looking for your pretty lost smiles.
60. How do I know you’re not Photoshopped or CGI?
61. Wanna go explore some celestial bodies together?
62. Hey, wanna come to my place and observe something else that’s constantly expanding?
63. Buckle up! It is time for re-entry.
64. Hey, how’d you like to recreate the Big Bang?
65. Baby, you’re like a white dwarf star, extremely hot but not very bright.
66. If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I’d have a galaxy in my hand.
67. Are you the perigee moon? Because I’m so attracted to you day by day.
68. Hey girl, are you the sun? Because you’re the center of my universe.
69. Hey baby, wanna witness a gamma ray burst?
70. I’m a star. Wanna taste the Milky Way?
71. Hey baby, mind if i send my probe into your wormhole?
72. Hey girl! Let me orbit around that ass.
73. Baby your like a black hole, you just suck men up.
74. Mind if my comet enters your solar system?
75. My pants are approaching escape velocity.
76. I’m an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
77. How about you and I form a binary system?
78. Nice asteroids.
79. My spaceship is ready. Wanna ride?
80. Care to experience some thrust?
81. Baby you make my telescope expand.
82. Wait till you see the size of my rocket.
83. In space, no one can hear us scream.
84. I’d like to be in a geostationary orbit around you.
85. Every time I look at you I feel like an astronaut… Your beauty makes me float.
86. You make me hotter than NML Cygni.
87. Where do you hide your halo?
88. Girl, are you a meteor shower? Because I’m watching you from my window.
89. In this entire universe, all I want is you.
90. Your eyes are brighter than Sirius.
91. How does it feel? [She asks – What?] To be the only star in the sky.
92. Your smile is like a black hole, nothing can escape it’s pull.
93. Woah! What’s the name of THIS out-of-the-world body?
94. A face without freckles is like a night sky without stars.
95. Are you wearing space pants? ‘Cause that ass is out of this world!
96. The Universe must revolve around you because your gravitational forces are banging.
97. Your beauty is as rare as a Venus eclipse.
98. I’m attracted to you like the Earth is attracted to the Sun – with a large force inversely proportional to the distance squared.
99. I think you would beat the moon in a pretty contest.
100. I think we may have been transported to the surface of Mercury because things became unbelievably hot when you walked into the room.
101. If I was a planet and you my moon, I’d stop spinning just by looking at you.
You may also read related pick up lines like: