Sexual intimacy is an important part of a healthy relationship. Every couple has its own way of romance and it is unique in its way. Physical tich is a part of love language and it is different for every couple as it gives them a better understanding of each other.
Intimacy involves hugs, kisses, slow cuddles, or a passionate make-out session. And when your lover goes wild on you, they can do anything in the heat of passion. They may bite your lips, suck your tongue or even give you dark hickeys!
What is a Hickey?
A hickey is basically a love bite caused by sucking during an intimate moment. It is generally a reddish-purple bruise given by a lover during a passionate moment. In biological terms, it is the broken blood vessel on a part of the body.
A kiss mark on a body part is caused due to clogging of blood flow in a particular place. These sexual marks are caused in places where the skin is very soft. Some common types of hickeys are neck hickeys, chest hickeys, hickeys on the back, etc.
How to Give a Hickey?
The foremost tip for how to give hickeys is to think of the place where your partner can hide easily because it may cause embracement in public. Hickeys are generally not planned but they just happen when you have very intense lovemaking with someone.
You may ask for permission to give a hickey from your partner if you feel too. Now learn about how to make a hickey!
– You can slowly start kissing your partner gently all over their body. This will make them feel comfortable and will arouse their feelings.
– Now make more love on the body part where you wanna give the hickey. Kiss them more, rub your lips there and then suck that area. And to give a love bite, you need to suck the body part for about 30- 40 secs, without any break.
– You will clearly see a dark purplish mark on their skin and that is the sign of your love.
-Remember do not leave them just after giving it, they need your extra care now. Ask them if they are okay and comfortable. And if it is your first time do not use your teeth for more than 10-15 secs.
How can I get rid of my Hickey?
The biggest concern after knowing how to give hickeys is how to get rid of them. They are so easy to give but it is tough to hide a visible hickey. These love marks are not dangerous nor do they have any side effects on your skin, but they make take 2 weeks for healing.
Here are some common cure for hickeys.
– The most common way to get rid of a visible hickey is by hiding the hickey with concealer. Take some amount of yellow colour corrector and apply it to your purple mark. Blend it well and you are done!
– Another cure to get rid of hickeys which are visible even after 48 hours is using some heat. You can take a hankey, make it warm by the use of iron and use it on the darker hickeys. Do it for 15-20 mins, not more than that.
Also, take breaks from time to time so that your skin can cool down. This remedy will increase the blood flow and your mark will heal.
– You can use a cold compress as a healing process on your hickeys. You can use some ice cubes, freeze a spoon for a while, or a cold compress on your visible hickeys.
This will eradicate swelling and redness on your skin if done immediately after getting the hickey.
– If you have nothing but want to get rid of the hickey then just use your scarf. It is the best possible and least time taking cure for a hickey. Just cover your mark by using a scarf.
– Take a banana peel and rub it on the bruise for about 20 minutes. You will get rid of your hickey very soon.
Hickeys are beautiful because they are the only bruises that come from love and affection. These are the token of love given by your lover. Hickeys give pleasure because every time you will see the mark, it will remind you of your special moment.
A few may like it and a few may not! Maybe it is pleasurable to you but not for your partner. it is just a way of expressing love from your side but before knowing how to make a hickey, know if your partner is okay with it.
People have defamed the hickeys. They have related this to the ownership. They are signs of a heavy passion that cannot be judged on any ground. So if your partner is ready, you better know how to give a hickey.
Are there any risks to having a Hickey?
There are no risks in having hickeys but you can see a doctor if it doesn’t go away in a couple of weeks.
How to avoid a Hickey?
You can simply stop your lover from giving you the hickey.
Where is the best place to give a Hickey?
You can give hickeys on the place that is easy to hide like the neck, inner thighs, tummy, or chest.