Boat pick up lines are a great way to start a conversation with someone you’re interested in. They’re fun, flirty, and a little bit cheesy. But, most importantly, they’re a great way to start a conversation and take that to next level.
Pick up lines are a great way to show someone you’re interested in them, but they can also be a lot of fun. If you’re looking for some funny, creative, and cheesy boat lines, you’ve come to the right place, or just want to spice up your next boat party, here are a few amazing and fabulous boat pick up lines to help you get started.
Table of Contents
Cheesy Boat Lines
1. Are you a Sunfish? Because I’d like to find out how tight your cockpit is.
2. Are you the boat from finding Nemo? Because from the moment I saw you, I am lost.
3. As I looked down at the dark ocean from the boat, I feel I was staring into your eyes.
4. Are You A Tug Boat? Because I want you to tug my large vessl.
5. Are you a captain of a ship? Because I want to become the captain of our own destiny.
6. Baby, you’ve bought yourself a cruise on the Love Boat. I’ll be your captain.
7. Blue sky above my head, calm sea beneath my boat, the wind blows upon me saying your name.
8. Continue to rock my boat and don’t be afraid if you fall. You will just get wetter.
9. Baby, I can float your boat, now why don’t you come over here and let me stick mine down your throat?
10. Babe, I know how to leverage my paddle right into your waters.
11. If ya wanna ride, I have plenty of rope to tie you up with later.
12. I might not have inches. But it’s not the size of the boat it’s the motion of the ocean.
13. I will not get tired of sailing this boat until I reach you for you are my life.
14. I’m not much for boats. But I can see myself in a ship with you.
15. I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran my boat into yours.
Row Your Boat Lines
16. I like big buoys and I cannot lie.
17. Boat waves, sun rays, ain’t nothing like lake days
18. Excuse me, can you tell me if my boat shoes are, like, regulated?
19. You can’t be crabby when you’re on a boat.
20. If you want to please me, just get on a boat
21. Having a reel good time with my besties.
22. It’s going to be a long time with no sea.
23. You bring the boat and I’ll bring the bubbles
24. I’m sorry, but this boat is a knot for a sail.
25. This boat witnessed the different moods of the ocean but it remains sturdy.
26. You don’t have a fishing pole and I am hooked.
27. Have you ever driven a boat? Try to park it on my dock.
28. I’m not much for boats. But I can see myself in a ship with you.
29. Baby, you’ve bought yourself a cruise on the Love Boat. I’ll be your captain.
30. I got the boat. You got the harbor. What say we tie up for the night?
Funny Boat Lines
31. Babe, with you, I don’t need to bring my paddle to your motorboat.
32. Never enough vitamin sea puns to last me through the summer.
33. “We must row in whatever boat we find ourselves in.”
34. Having a really good time with my besties.
35. Escaping all that ordinary that’s back on shore.
36. “You can bail water 24/7, and no matter how good you are at not sinking, you still have a hole in your boat.”
37. Do you like it when It gets rough and high? Babe, you know how to use the head.
38. Continue to row your boat until you come to the destination you desire.
39. Do you boat? Would you be interested in a little row-mance between us?
40. Does your cat go into the water? Because my boat needs some pussy tonight.
41. Just like the boat, my heart swings back and forth to the oceans every time I see you.
42. Excuse me, can you tell me if my boat shoes are, like, regulation?
43. I could compare my life with a boat, I am only needed in the sea and useless when inland.
44. The boat went mad as I sit next to you but I feel everything
45. We are all like a boat. We keep on sailing that waves don’t matter anymore.
Trending Boat Lines
46. Girl, I am a drifting boat until I met you. You give me meaning.
47. Girl, I don’t have a boat. But I got a better ride to get you to paradise.
48. Girl, I’ve never been lost at sea, but you making me feel lost tonight.
49. Girl, you look like a safe place. I want to drop my anchor on your island.
50. Got a boat? The waves won’t be the only thing rocking you tonight.
51. Girl, you want to see how I can harden up on demand?
52. Hey baby, are you a tsunami? Because you can rock my boat all night long.
53. I like my men like the Mississippi River: long, strong, and ready to rock my boat.
54. I got a nice ship, and I am not afraid to get down and wet tonight.
55. I fall in love with you but when I come too deeply it drowns me.
56. It’s not the size of the boat, but how fast it sinks.
57. It’s the motion of the ocean not the size of the wave.
58. It’s not about the size of the boat, it’s about how you sail.
59. In every turn of the boat, it felt as if I’ve found you somewhere on the pages of my book.
60. Is that a boat paddle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
You can also read: