Some people might think that Catholic pick up lines are cheesy, but they can actually be quite funny – especially if you use them in the right situation. Either way, these catholic pick-up lines are sure to get the job done!
Quirky pick up lines are a great way to start a conversation, but they can also be a great way to make a fool of yourself. Here are some of our favorites:
Table of Contents
Top Catholic Pick Up lines
1. “You’re so hot, even the pope would approve.”
2. “I may not be a saint, but I can definitely show you a good time.”
3. “You’re so beautiful, you could be on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.”
4. I’d like to hear your confession… in my bed.
5. Are you Adam, because I’d like to be your Eve?
6. (to a guy) Wow, big strong man like you… you must be one of God’s soldiers…
7. (like the other one) Wanna pray with me? *holds hands* Let’s start with a rosary…
8. Are you hot or is that just the holy spirit burning inside you?
9. Let me sell you an indulgence because it’s a sin to look as good as you do.
10. Are you the angel I have been praying for?
11. I will be the Boaz to your Ruth. I won’t even make you scrounge through fields first.
12. Dinner with me is a feast of obligation!
13. Christ may be the bread of life, but you’re the butter.
14. (At mass) Same time, same place next Sunday?
15. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
16. Is it hot in here or is that your Holy Fire?
17. I was reading the book of Numbers and suddenly realized I don’t have yours. Let’s fix it.
18. My Guardian Angel thinks you’re cute.
19. Want to play “guess each other’s Confirmation Saint name with me?
20. God was just showing off when he made you.
21. The girl (or guy) walks around the prospect and then grabs the back of their shirt and looks at the tag and says…..” yep, exactly what I thought…..made in heaven”.
22. Do you know why Solomon had so many wives? It’s because he never found you.
23. Jesus died for you. I think I’d do the same.
24. Here I am, the answer to your prayers.
25. The Lord told me we’d be together, let’s not disappoint Him.