Thinking of impressing someone special with your sharp chemistry knowledge? Well, why not. It’s time that those nerdy facts come to some use other than just chemistry labs so that you can have some good chemistry pick-up lines.
Mixing some chemicals with pick-up lines would definitely help in getting a ‘Reaction’ from your crush in chemistry class or even someone who isn’t as nerdy as you are in chemistry.
All you need is a good collection of chemistry pick up lines that can hit the right spots. Now, if you don’t have such a collection then you don’t have to worry. We have it all here to help you out. We have made a list of some of the best chemistry pick-up lines of different categories, that can cause an immediate chain reaction and form a bond with your special one!
Best Chemistry Pick Up Lines
1. Can I be the phasor to your electron and take you to an excited state?
2. Are you sure we haven’t had a class together before? I could have sworn that we had chemistry together.
3. Chem students do it on the table periodically Do you have 11 protons? Because you’re sodium fine!
4. I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
5. Do you have 11 protons? Cause your sodium is fine.
6. My name? It’s Bond. Covalent Bond.
7. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
8. You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
9. Are you a carbon sample? Because I want to date you.
10. Scientists recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium and it looks like you’ve made out of it.
11. Shall we do it on the table periodically?
12. You must be chlorine cause you are polarizing my bond.
Cute Chemistry Pick Up Lines
13. Honey, we’re a galvanic cell. Can’t you feel the electricity flowing between us?
14. You’re like an exothermic reaction. You spread hotness everywhere.
15. You must be a good benzene ring because you are pleasantly aromatic.
16. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? ‘Cause you are F-I-Ne
17. How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
18. I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
19. Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction?
20. Baby, you must be an alkali metal. One-touch and I can tell you’re highly reactive.
21. Even the Kelvin scale could not possibly measure how hot I think you are.
22. Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe
23. You must be a fossil because I would love to date you.
24. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner turned up all the way.
Chemical Reaction Pick Up Lines
25. You must be auxin because you’re causing me to have rapid stem elongation.
26. The name is Bond. Ionic Bond.
27. You must be calcium bicarbonate, because if you let me get you wet, then the reaction will be explosive.
28. I must be magnesium and you must be oxygen because I light up when I’m with you.
29. You must be chlorine because you are polarizing my bond!
30. You must have an extraordinary heat capacity because you are hot!
31. You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
32. I undergo anaerobic respiration when you’re near because you take my breath away.
33. You must be the acid to my litmus paper because every time I meet you I turn bright red.
34. I’m just hypothesizing, but I think that the reaction between you and me would be quite exothermic. Care to plot some data points?
35. Hey baby, would a little more alcohol catalyze this reaction
36. I’d be the photon to your electron and take you to an excited state.
Periodic Table Pick Up Lines
37. You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you’re a total babe.
38. You are the HCl to my NaOH, lets’s make sweet love and make an ocean together
39. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? Because you’re F-I-Ne.
40. How about we slip between my beta-pleated sheets and you get to know my alpha-helix?
41. You must be made of beryllium, gold, and titanium because you’re BeAuTi-ful.
42. You must be made of uranium and iodine because all I can see is U and I together.
43. RNA is my favorite nucleic acid because it has U in it.
44. I wish I was adenine so I could get paired with U.
45. Are you made of Fluorine, Iodine, and Neon? ‘Cause you are F-I-Ne
46. Scientists recently discovered a rare new element called Beautium and it looks like you’ve made out of it.
47. If I could rearrange the periodic table, I’d put Uranium and Iodine together.
48. If I was an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
Hilarious Pick Up Lines
49. You’re a pretty perfect arrangement of atoms.
50. I wish your name was Avogadro because then I would already know your number.
51. Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
52. Excuse me, have you lost an electron? Because you are positively attractive!
53. Then I would already know your number.
54. I’m so strongly attracted to you, that scientists will have to discover a fifth fundamental force.
55. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
56. Are you full of beryllium, gold, and titanium? Because you’re BE-AU-TI-FULL.
57. You are like a proton in my core–without you, I could never be the same.
58. You must be chlorine because you are polarizing my bond!
59. If you were an element you’d be francium because you’re the most attractive.
60. I want to stick to you like cyanoacrylate.
Now, that you have these pick lines you can try them on your crush or someone special. Just choose some basic chemistry pick-up line so that it’s easy to get the reference even if someone isn’t much into chemistry. So, go ahead and choose any of the ones mentioned above to break the frozen H2O!
When should I use chemistry pick up lines?
You should use chemistry pick-up lines if you love chemistry or the person you are interested in loves chemistry.
What kind of chemistry pick up lines are good?
You can choose any type of chemistry pick-up line from funny and cute to the ones based on the chemical reactions. Just remember, it shouldn’t be too hard for other people to get the reference.
Are these chemistry pick up lines a good conversation starter?
Yes, they can be a good conversation starter but it depends on how you use them. You can go for some advance pick-up lines if the other person chemistry nerd and if not then use easy ones.