Christian pick-up lines are a great way to share your faith. These lines can be cheesy, but they can also be funny and even flirty. If you want to make a good impression, try using one of these Christian pick-up lines the next time you meet someone new.
Check out our favorite flirty pick-up lines! From Bible-themed quips to faith-based compliments, these lines are sure to make your crush smile.
Hilariously Funny Christian Lines
1. My spiritual gift is my good looks… it lifts people’s spirits.
2. How would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?
3. I used to believe in natural theology, but since I met you I’ve converted to divine revelation.
4. I went on a beach mission but all I ended up doing was mission you.
5. I would leave 99 sheep to come and find you… and then I would carry you home joyfully on my shoulder
6. I’m usually not very prophetic, but I can see us together.
7. Is your name Faith? Cause you’re the substance of things I’ve hoped for.
8. Unfortunately I can’t perform miracles and I’ve only got enough bread and fish for 2 people.
9. Want to practice speaking in tongues with me? Here’s my number… Call me if you need prayer.
10. What’s your name and number so I can add you to my “prayer” list?
11. Hey girl, your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead.
12. Baby, you’re just like water … Except Jesus turned you into fine.
13. Did you say your name was Esther? Oh, I guess I just think you were chosen for such a time as this.
14. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
15. I know you’ve already said no once, but call me Joshua because I’m going to break down your walls.
Semi-Dirty Christian Lines
16. Do you want to pray? Coz I’m ready to lay my hands on yours.
17. Are you a Bible verse? Coz I can’t stop myself from memorizing you.
18. Are you one of the Pharisees? Because you are extremely fair.
19. God said to me that I can partake for you.
20. Hey girl, whenever you walk into the room, you make me clap my hands.
21. I feel like heaven as I walk towards you.
22. I have prayed to the Lord and see, here you are.
23. I know Jesus is in your heart. Is there any room for me too?
24. Is it hot today or it’s just the Holy Fire in you?
25. Please touch me once so I can tell others that I was touched by an angel.
26. Studying Proverb 31 is just like studying you
27. Tim Kellar’s book, ‘The Meaning of Marriage’ is amazing. Can we read it together?
28. Wanna practice Sufjan songs with me as we look at each other?
29. You be my salt, and I’ll be your light.
30. Your bright halo compels me to wear sunglasses.
Other Funny Christian Lines
31. Hey girl, your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead.
32. Baby, you’re just like water … Except Jesus turned you into fine.
33. Did you say your name was Esther? Oh, I guess I just think you were chosen for such a time as this.
34. How many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?
35. I know you’ve already said no once, but call me Joshua because I’m going to break down your walls.
36. I’m no Joseph… perhaps you can help me interpret the dreams I’ve been having about you?
37. If we were around with Noah … then you, me … pair!
38. It’s obvious to me that you sprouted from the good kinda soil.
39. Let me sell you an indulgence because it’s a sin to look as good as you do.
40. You are so unblemished that I would sacrifice you.
41. I know you’ve already invited Jesus into your heart but do you have room for me too?
42. Last night I was reading the Book of Numbers and realized I didn’t have yours!
43. Are you a Pharisee because you are the fairest one I see!
44. Is it hot in here or is that just the Holy Spirit burning inside you?
45. Solomon had so many wives because he never met you!
Funny Christian Lines About God and A Religious Life
46 .are you an angel? Because I’m allergic to feathers. * fake sneeze *
47. Me. You. Song of Songs: the remix.
48. So last night I was reading in the book of Numbers, and I realized… I don’t have yours!
49. The word says to ‘give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry’… how about dinner?
50. When I read Philippians 4:8, I think about you.
51. You must be a Bible verse because I can’t stop memorizing you.
52. As Christians, shouldn’t we honor all Scripture? Let’s start with 2 Corinthians 13:12.
53. Hey girl, the Bible said to think about what is pure and lovely… so I have been thinking about you all day.
54. I was reading my Bible the other day, and I was wondering if you know what Paul meant by “greet one another with a holy kiss?”
55. I’m a Proverbs 32 kind of guy and you’re a Proverbs 31 kinda woman.
56. Don’t walk away, babe. You may not think I’m perfect but Jesus thinks I’m to die for.
57. I used to believe in natural theology, but since I met you I’ve converted to divine revelation.
58. It’s obvious to me that you sprouted from the good kinda soil.
59. On first dates, I always take girls to get BBQ ribs. It feels the most biblical considering they came from one.
60. Ten percent of me is 100 percent certain that I can give you 10 percent of my heart forever.