Dinosaurs might be extinct, but that doesn’t mean they can’t still help you score a date. Dinosaurs are a favorite topic for many people, and they have been featured in many movies, TV shows, and books.
They are also a popular subject for pick up lines. If you are looking for funny or cute pick up lines to use on a date or at a party, here are some of our favorites.
Dinosaur Lines From The Flirtaceous Age
1. You remind me of a dinosaur. I wanna dig for your bone in your pant.
2. Baby, if I were a dinosaur living without you, I’d be a Tyrannosaurus Wreck.
3. I know an archaeologist will find my buried bones, but I’ve got a bone I’d like to bury in you right now.
4. Hey baby, do you maybe wanna try… ceratops?
5. T Rex had arms so short he couldn’t hug you. Good thing I can.
6. Yeah, I’m a pteranodon but I got the trunk in the front like a mastodon.
7. People say I’m a diplodocus, would you like to see my diplococcus?
8. Archaeologists find bones but I bet no archaeologist will find the one I’d like to bury in you.
9. I know we’re all homo sapiens here, but how about I take you home and turn you into a homo erectus?
10. Want to have some Tyrannosaurus sex.
11. Can I hiber-mate with you through Ice Age?
12. I’m a palaeontologist and you must be a fossil sample because I want to date you so much.
Read Also: Dog Pick Up Lines
Super Cheesy Dinosaur Lines
13. Hey, baby, check my longitudinal series of small knobby prominences!
14. Don’t let my tiny T-Rex arms fool you — I can reach everything.
15. Are you a triceratops or a tricerabottoms?
16. Hey girl…let’s play find the dinosaur. I’ll give you a clue. It’s in my pants.
17. Are you a dinosaur? Because you are jurASSics beautiful!
18. Are you a raptor? cause I wanna ride you around town.
19. Are you an archaeologist? Because I have a bone you can examine.
20. Come over to my place and I’ll leave you dino-sore.
21. Hey girl, after we’re done your A$$ is going to feel like it experienced its k-t extinction event.
Read Also: Cat Pick Up Lines
Clever Dinosaur Lines
22. You can dig up my bone any day.
23. You like dinosaurs, I like dinosaurs, what are we waiting for?
24. If I can’t have you I’ll be a tyrannosaurus wreck.
25. Yeah, I’m a pteranodon but I got the trunk in the front like a mastodon.
26. I’m like a carnivorous T-Rex, I like your meat.
27. Ever wonder how T-rex make babies? By having T-sex want to try some.
28. I’m a T-Rex, and let’s just say that the length I lack in my arms is made up for somewhere else …
29. I going to tyrannosaurus wreck that a** when we get home.
30. Wanna extract some minerals from my bone?
More Dinosaur lines
31. I want to be like a palaeontologist and explore your body.
32. Want to play archaeologist and dust the bone in my pants?
33. Yeah, I mean… Technically I’m an apatosaurus, but the chicks call me The Lickalotopuss.
34. I’m an omnivore. That’s right baby, I eat everything.
35. Hey caveman, want to come back to my place later this night and find out why I’m called erectus.
36. I’ll punch a pterodactyl out of the sky for you baby.
37. One look at you and I feel like I’ve died and gone to a museum.
38. Hey, girl, are you a dinosaur? Because it’s impossible to find someone like you.
Short Dinosaur Lines
39. Everyone thinks us carnivores can’t be sensitive.
40. Hey girl, want to see my bonersaurus?
41. Hello caveman, can I make your bedrock?
42. Hello caveman, can I make your bedrock?
43. You should Triassic some tenderness.
44. You’re at the tricera-top of my list.
45. So whose cave yours or mine?
46. Baby girl you’re like dino-mite.
47. I would catch a pterodactyl for you