Welcome to the world of engineering pick up lines! If you’re an engineer, or you’re interested in engineering, then you’ve come to the right place. These pick up lines are specifically designed for people in the engineering field, so you can use them to meet and attract potential partners.
Engineering is a field that is often seen as being very technical and unromantic. However, with the right pick up lines, you can show your potential partner that you’re not just a math geek or engineer, but that you’re also a fun and interesting person.
So, whether you’re looking for a serious relationship or just a bit of fun, check out our engineering pick up lines and see if you can find the perfect one for your loved ones.
Engineering Pick Up Lines
1. Finally, after 20 years of studies, I found X in you – The X factor of my life.
2. Baby, is this building’s air conditioning unit malfunctioning, or is it just you?
3. Girl when I see that body of yours it creates stress on my heart and a strain on my “beam”.
4. Babe, I heard you like roses, so here’s a polar coordinate graph of r=1+cos(theta).
5. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
6. Damn girl, you must be a strong magnetic field because you just induced a flow somewhere in me.
7. Can I see your blueprints? I wanna lay some pipe in you and need to know that you’re structurally sound enough to do so.
8. Girl, you are like a high amperage current, and Ima high resistance wire because you got me hot.
9. Engineers and girls are like asymptotes and axes, they get close but never touch.
Also See: Lawyer Pick Up Lines
10. Baby, If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA HELICASE so I could unzip your genes.
11. Engineers and girls are like asymptotes and axes, they get close but never touch.
Engineering Flirting Lines
12. I am an engineering student. Should I be doing your analysis on that system of yours?
13. We have so much potential … let’s make it kinetic.
14. If you were a math function, I’d like to be your derivative. Want to know why? So I’d lie tangent to you.
15. How would you like to come with me to my lab and work on my microprocessor?
16. Let’s come together and take a measurement of the coefficient of static friction between you and me.
17. Hey, want to come over and help me find my mattress’s spring constant?
18. What has a differential of zero and has no concavity? My love for you, because it’s constant.
19. I like you so much, I’ll give you my x = 16 sin3 t; y = 13 cos t – 5 cos (2t) – 2 cos (3t) – cos (4t). Seriously, Google it.
20. From the moment I first saw you, I knew immediately that we’d be perfect in an orbital together.
21. The frequency of my pulse increases when I see you. I need your love to act as the regulator.
Funny Engineering Lines
22. Let’s take each other to the limit to see if we converge.
23. If I was sin^2 and you were cos^2 sweetheart together we would be 1.
24. That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor at 9.8 m/s^2
25. If I said you had a nice calculator, would you hold it against me?
26. Since distance equals velocity times time, let’s let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
27. If I were an enzyme I would be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
28. Isn’t your e-mail address [email protected]
29. My love for you is a monotonically increasing unbounded function.
Also See: Architecture Pick Up Lines
30. Life without you is like dereferencing a NULL pointer.
31. My love for you is like a concave-up function because it is always increasing.
Cheesy Engineering Lines
32. Were your parent’s engineers? Because you have a nice design.
33. We’re as compatible as two similar Tablets.
34. Why was the beam smiling? It was caught up in a positive moment.
35. Why don’t we measure the coefficient of static friction between me and you?
36. We’re as compatible as two similar Power Macintosh.
37. Your calculator is really nice. I hope you wouldn’t hold it to me for saying that, girl.
38. The golden ratio of your face s no doubt 0.32 because you’re just so gorgeous.
39. You know what? You’re the source of the fluctuation in my heartbeat.
40. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner set to maximum burning power.
41. You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
Witty Engineering Lines
42. You must be differentiable because all I see are smooth curves.
43. Gravity is not a problem; even without it, I am going to fall for your sweet smile.
44. After studying for many years, I’ve finally found my X in you, the X-Factor of my life.
45. Do you like to be the numerator or the denominator?
46. Baby, what do you say me go make some perpetual motion?
47. Would you like to be the numerator or the denominator?
48. Even if there wasn’t gravity on earth, I’d still fall for you.
49. Let’s convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
50. You are like a high amperage current and I’m a high resistance wire, cause you’ve got me hot.
51. I won’t stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page.
Also See: Doctor Pick Up Lines