Pick up line is a quick way to draw someone’s attention. Some most intelligent people use maths for pick-up lines too. By using them in your conversation you can show others how knowledgeable you are.
Some people hate maths but by using maths cheesy and dirty pick-up lines you can make your equation interesting with your crush. Here is the best collection of the best pick-up lines that will either make them laugh or make them shy!!
How to Use Stupid Pick Up Lines! Just use them with confidence and don’t feel ashamed for using them. These lines give a vibe and make your communication stronger. Don’t forget to memorize them.
1. Hi, I hear you’re good at algebra… Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
2. Why don’t you be the numerator and I will be the denominator and both of us reduce to the simplest form?
3. I memorized the first 300 digits of pi. If you gave me the 7 digits of your phone number, I could memorize them too.
4. I heard you like math, so what’s the sum of U+Me?
5. The square root of all my fantasies is you.
6. My feelings for you have grown exponentially.
7. I’m like pi baby, I’m really long and I go on forever.
8. I am not very good at algebra, but I do know that you and I make 69.
9. Are you good at math? Can you help me solve for x? X = your number.
10. I like fractions, do you want to do some with me? I am like a numerator because I like to be on top.
11. I know my math. And you’ve got one significant figure!
12. My love for you is like an exponential curve. It’s unbounded.
13. I love you because you’re sweet as Π!
14. Are you at a 45º angle? Cause you’re acute-y!
15. I hear you don’t like fractions. So will you let me be your other half?
16. Baby, I wish you were x2 and I was x3/3 so I could be the area under your curve.
17. If you were a function, you’d be my asymptote because I always tend toward you!
18. My love is like a fractal. It goes on forever!
19. I don’t like my current girlfriend… Mind if I do a you-substitution?
20. You must be at a 90º angle. ‘Cause, you’re looking right!
21. Not dating me would be like the square root of minus 2 – irrational.
22. We’re like coordinates on an axis – we fit right together.
23. I don’t like my current girlfriend…Mind if I do a you-substitution?
24. Are you the square root of -1? ‘Cause, you can’t be areal!
25. I hear you don’t like fractions… So will you let me be your other half?
26. I don’t like my current girlfriend… Mind if I do a you-substitution?
27. My love for you is true for all values of the variable – unconditional.
28. I don’t like my current girlfriend… Mind if I do a you-substitution?
29. Are you 1/cos (c)? Because I think you’re really sec (c)
30. Would you like to be the variable to my co-efficient?
31. I’m a fraction – be my other half.
32. Without you, I’m as empty as a null set.
33. My love is like an infinity complex – never-ending.
34. We intersect perfectly
35. If we were binary, you’d be the one for me.
36. Let’s be like a fractal and last forever.
37. You’re proof love exists. That’s a given.
38. I’m an abacus – you can count on me
39. Life without you would be like an obtuse triangle – not right.
40. My love for you is like an infinite line, it has no endpoint.
41. The volume of a generalized cylinder has been known for thousands of years, but you won’t know the volume of mine until tonight.
42. My love for you is like 2x, exponentially growing.
43. Wanna expand my polynomial?
44. My love is defined by an exponential curve, it’s unbounded.
45. Huygens’ favorite curves were cycloids, but my favorite curves are yours.
46. My love is like a fractal, it goes on forever.
47. Your body has the most admirable arc length I have ever seen.
48. Are you a square number, because my love for you is exponential!
49. Baby, you’re like a student and I am like a math book, you solve all my problems.
50. Let’s find out if we converge by taking each other to the limit.
51. You must be multiplying out my brackets because you’re making me expand.
52. When we get home, let’s make our slopes zero.
53. I’m a numerator because I like to be on top
54. I would love to divide your legs so we could multiply
55. Are you a scale factor? Because you’re creating an enlargement.
56. Are you the number 9? Because I’m meant to eat 3 squared meals a day
57. If I tell you you’re hot, will you think I’m an isososleaze?
58. As a mathematician, I can say you have a significant figure.
59. If I was your graphics calculator, I’d stare at your curves.
60. Let’s converge and take each other to the limit
61. I’m more interested in you than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
62. Hey girl. If you were a graphing calculator, then I could look at your curves all day long
63. Baby, you’re a 9.999999999…but you’d be a 10 if you were with me.
64. The derivative of my love for you is 0 because my love for you is constant.
65. My love for you is like the slope of a concave-up function because it’s always increasing.
66. Wanna couple our equations tonight?
67. I sure hope you know the set theory, because I wanna intersect and union with you.
68. Why don’t we use some Fourier analysis on our relationship and reduce it to a series of simple periodic functions?
69. By looking at you I can tell you’re 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares.
70. You have got more curves than a triple integral.
71. I’m like pi because I can’t be rational around you.
72. Are you an angle? Because I think you’re really acute
73. As a statistician, I can see myself having a significant effect on you.
74. since you’re so good at maths, can you replace my ex?
75. Are you a rectangle? Because you have all the right angles
76. Let’s not be like parallel lines and meet as soon as possible.
77. Can you help me solve for x where x= your number?
78. I don’t care about maths, but I care about your number.
79. Since you like addition, you should add me to your contacts.
80. How can I know all the digits of pi and not your number?
81. Just like a fractal, my love for you goes on forever.
82. What I feel for you is like dividing by zero…It really can’t be defined!
83. If you’re such a math wizard, what is the answer to this problem: what is the sum of U plus ME?
84. I believe that you are the solution to all of my equations.
85. You, girl, are way above the mean, median, and mode.
86. You would still move me even at absolute zero.
87. You are definitely the solution to all of the homogeneous systems of linear equations.
88. Hey darling, let’s find your nth term together.
89. I always tend toward you like an asymptote function!
90. I think you’re more interesting and amazing compared to the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
91. Can you let me find your nth term?
92. If I were a graphics calculator, I could look at your curves all day long.
93. How about we get together and make our slopes zero.
94. Hey there, can I plug my solution into your equation?
95. Hey baby, can I see what is under your radical?
96. Excuse me, can I get your seven significant digits?
97. You must be at a 90-degree angle because you are looking right!
98. I am like a math book and you are like a student because you solve all of my problems.
99. You must be absolute because every time you are around me, I feel positive.
100. You must be a square number because my love for you is exponential.
You can also read related pick up lines like: