Wouldn’t be a unique idea to impress someone who is nerdy! Flirting with a crazy girl or guy is a super easy task but it would really be fun to be romantic with someone who is so much into studies.
If you are thinking to kick start your conversation with someone who doesn’t even have friends and is least interested in anything out of studies, using amazing pickup lines in the conversation would really be a great idea.
We have combined the funniest geeky pickup lines to kick someone out of books and let them jump into the chapter of your life.
Math Pick Up Lines
1. I really don’t like fractions—will you be my other half and make me whole?
2. I hear you like math, so tell me: what do you + me equal?
3. I never was good at trigonometry, but I could study your angles all day.
4. Our love is like dividing by zero—you can’t define it.
5. Are you the square root of -1? Because you can’t be real.
6. Can you solve this equation: you + me + dinner Friday night =?
7. What’s your sine?
8. Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of numbers. The only one I really care about is yours.
9. Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of numbers. The only one I really care about is yours.
10. You know, in school I was always told to find x when doing math, but I’m glad I found u this time.
11. What does our attraction to one another and 7x have in common? They’re both exponentially growing.
12. You’re pretty cute.
13. My love for you goes on like the value of pi.
14. Let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves.
15. You are one well-defined function!
16. You must be at a 90-degree angle because you’re looking all right!
17. Can I plug my solution into your equation?
18. I would really like to bisect your angle.
19. Do you want to share some electrons? Maybe we could have a stable relationship.
20. Your body has the nicest arc length I’ve ever seen.
Naughty Nerdy Pick Up Lines
21. My favorite attractive force is Van der Waal’s force. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
22. Are you a differentiable function? Because I’d like to be the tangent to your curves!
23. Baby, you just turned my bronze into iron.
24. Wanna partner up so we can test the spring potential of my bed mattress?
25. If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.
26. Wanna partner up so we can test the spring potential of my bed mattress?
27. Your clothes would look better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 m/s.
28. Hey baby, wanna violate the Pauli Exclusion Principle with me?
29. We have such great chemistry that we should do some biology together.
30. They say I’m like a Rubik’s cube. The more you play with me, the harder I get.
31. Let’s unzip our genes and see if we can share codes together.
32. Hey babe, wanna make a zygote?
33. Don’t worry; I played Tetris as a kid. I can make it fit.
34. Let me be your integral so I can be the area under your curves.
35. Come, let’s measure the coefficient of friction between us.
36. How about you and I form a binary system.
37. I wish I could ctrl-A your clothes and press delete.
38. Are you my homework? Because I’d have to do you hard on my table the whole night.
39. I must be a diamond now because you just gave me a hardness of 10.
40. Let’s go to my room so I can show you the exponential growth of my natural log.
Computer Pick Up Lines
41. You’re the Internet to my Explorer.
42. The only space that should be between us is the space bar.
43. Care to accept my cookies?
44. I don’t think I can compress my feelings for you into one file.
45. I just searched my symptoms online and, turns out, I’ve been bitten by the love bug.
46. Your homepage or mine?
47. Are you Wi-Fi? Because I’m feeling a strong connection here.
48. There’s plenty of storage in my heart for you.
49. Are you a computer keyboard? Because you’re just my type.
50. You’re an A++.
51. The only space that should be between us is the space bar.
52. You can put down your firewall—I won’t hack your heart.
53. Are you hitting the F5 key right now? Because our conversation is refreshing.
54. My head is like a disc in a CD-ROM when I’m around you—constantly spinning.
55. I’d share my network with you any day.
56. Wait, I think I have your email address already—isn’t it [email protected]?
57. Our relationship is like a mouse—it just clicks.
58. I don’t want to .wav goodbye just yet.
Nerdy Chat Up Lines
59. You must be a pile of dinosaur bones because I dig you.
60. I lava you! Do you lava me?
61. If I was a drum, I’d let you bang me all day long!
62. You make my dopamine levels go all silly!
63. You’re so hot that you managed to melt the elastics in my underwear.
64. I love you like an unspoken metaphor. That’s why I had to use a simile.
65. Even if there was no gravity on this planet, I would still fall for you.
66. I think I’ve discovered my supersymmetric partner in you.
67. Are your high test scores? Because I just want to take you home and show you to my parents.
68. You had me at your impeccable spelling and correct usage of grammar.
69. I think I’ve discovered my supersymmetric partner in you.
70. You’re so hot, I bet you’re the one causing global warming.
71. You’re like a dictionary. You add meaning to my life.
72. I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
73. You must be a star because I can’t stop orbiting around you.
74. Baby, you just turned my bronze into iron.
75. Talk nerdy to me.
76. Want to experience a gamma-ray burst?
77. I used to be able to recite the English alphabet before we met. Now, I can’t get past “u.”
78. without you I’m like a nerd without braces.
Science-Themed Flirty Catchphrases
79. Hey, does this handkerchief smell like CHCl3?
80. I’ve got my ion you, baby.
81. You are my density!
82. Forget hydrogen, you’re my number one element.
83. Come with me, let’s convert our potential energy into kinetic energy.
84. You’re sweeter than fructose.
85. My favorite attractive force is Van der Waal’s force. Can you feel it? I’ll move closer if you can’t.
86. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner.
87. Are you made of uranium? I’m made of iodine! That explains why all I can see is U and I together.
88. You’re like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
89. If I supply the voltage and you supply the resistance, imagine the currents we can make together.
90. According to the second law of thermodynamics, you’re supposed to share your body heat with me.
91. You’re hotter than a Bunsen burner.
92. Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you’re CuTe.
93. Whenever you and I get together, it’s like the superposition of 2 waves in phase.
94. Let’s hang out sometime. You bring your beaker and I’ll bring my stirring rod.
95. Your lab or my lab?
96. If we were chromosomes, you’d be my homologous pair.
97. Hey girl, are you gold? Because I’m in Au of your beauty.
98. Go with me and you’ll be (Mg, Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2.
Nerdy Pop Culture Pick Up Lines
99. I have a feeling you’re about to turn my world upside down. (For Stranger Things fans)
100. I’ve been in the single corner for too long—want to help me get out? (For those who play checkers)
101. You could be my final fantasy. (For Final Fantasy fans)
102. Want to be my player 2? (For video game players)
103. It looks like I’m down to one heart—is it okay if I have yours? (For video game players)
104. Funny, I lost my queen last game…but I think I just found her again. (For chess players)
105. Yoda only one for me. (For Star Wars fans)
106. I promise to keep our love in mint condition. (For comic book fans)
107. I see you’re good at building. Want to build a relationship next? (For Minecraft players)
108. Is your nickname D20? Because you’ve been rolling through my mind all night. (For Dungeons & Dragons players)
109. I promise there won’t be any shields up in this relationship. (For Star Trek fans)
110. I’m just a Link looking for their Zelda [or reverse it and say “I’m just a Zelda looking for their Link”] (For The Legend of Zelda fans)
111. Want to meet up for texting and scones? (For Doctor Who fans)
112. Is your phaser set to stunning? (For Star Trek fans)
113. 87. Some people may want to catch it all, but all I want to catch is your heart. (For Pokémon fans)
114. I’d happily take a risk for you. (For Risk players)
115. Forget the Golden Snitch—you’re the best catch out there. (For Harry Potter fans.
116. I’ve been in the single corner for too long—want to help me get out? (For those who play checkers)
117. Are you a magician? Because when I see you, everything else seems to disappear. (For fans of magic)
118. It looks like I’m down to one heart—is it okay if I have yours?
Flirty Punch Lines From Fiction
119. f you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus Fine!
120. My love for you is as strong as Vibranium
121. I wish I had some good pickup lines, but all the good ones Aragon.
122. Not even Snape could Severus apart.
123. The flames of Mount Doom aren’t nearly as hot as you are.
124. Do you like Harry Potter? Because I Dumbledore you.
125. Before I can show you the force, you must bend over and show me your dark side.
126. Are you related to Yoda? Because yodalicious!
127. One night with me and they’ll be calling you Moaning Myrtle.
128. For you, I would simply walk into Mordor.
129. Baby, you’re more precious than the ring.
130. The flames of Mount Doom aren’t nearly as hot as you are.
131. Is your name winter? Because you’ll be coming soon.
132. Are you Darth Vader? Because I wouldn’t mind if you used a little force to choke me.
133. I bet you’re a Jedi in the streets but a Sith in the sheets.
134. Is that a wand in your pocket? Or are you just glad to see me? Mind if I Slytherin?
135. I dream of a Galaxy where your eyes are the stars and the universe worships the night.
136. Girl, we’re the Beautiful and the Damned, you’re beautiful and I’ll be damned if you don’t let me buy you a drink.
137. Hey girl, don’t be The Stranger.
Dating someone who is intelligent and boring will not be a cakewalk. They may even find you cringy while you try on them. You need to be patient while fliting with them and cope up to their level of humor to impress them. These pickup lines will help you kick-start your flirting game. Just use them appropriately and give them a try.