Want to crack a conversation with a teacher? Try out the teacher pick-up lines to have chances of starting a 10 on 10 conversations. Dating a teacher can mean being in discipline, even with your words which may not be the case when you are dating someone else.
For getting the attention of a teacher you need to be better than just average. Just like a bright student stands out for a teacher, you need to be outstanding as well!
Although it is good to go with some usual pick-up lines which can work in every situation, it’s always better to be a bit more creative. If you use person-specific pick-up lines, it becomes much easier to grasp the attention. And if pick-up lines are related to someone’s profession it feels more personal and special for the other person. We have made a list of different types of teacher pick-up lines. These pick-up lines are subject-specific too!
Best Teacher Pick Up Lines
1. I do an early practice at 5 am, if you want to come over, I can make you breakfast.
2. Hey girl! You really rocked that new seating arrangement-way to separate the walkers.
3. Is there a science classroom nearby, or am I just sensing the chemistry between me and you?
4. How about I drop and give you 5 and a half? (Gym Teacher)
5. Hey girl! That lesson ran bell-to-bell and included motivation, whole class, and group activities, higher-order questioning, and a meaningful summary? Your organizational skills are out of this world.
6. Hey girl! From now on your IEPs will be done by elves, calories don’t count, and I’ll stay up late to help you color code data. I just thought you should know.
7. Hey girl! Wine on a school night. Let me pour you a glass.
8. Hey girl! You really rocked that new seating arrangement-way to separate the walkers.
9. Hit the showers, it’s time for handball lessons. (Gym Teacher)
10. I’m ADD….want to help me relax?
11. Hey girl, you have the highest tolerance for organized chaos of anyone I know.
12. Hey, meet me around the back for a home run. And this time, I won’t get caught out. (Gym Teacher)
13. NOBODY diagrams a sentence like you, baby!
14. Hey girl! I like my women how I like my bulletin boards. Bright, engaging, and well-informed.
15. How about a little HANDS-ON, sweetie?
English Teacher Pick Up Lines
16. Your eyes are so blue I can’t look away.
17. They say the eyes are the mirror of the soul. You must have one beautiful soul.
18. Are you in the final semester of my senior year? Because I’m happy I survived long enough to see you.
19. I think God took the pigment from a leaf and put it in your eyes.
20. Your eyes are more beautiful than anything I have seen in my life!
21. I wasn’t sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil, but now that I’m close,
22. Your eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean and baby, I’m all lost at sea.
23. Carry your bookbag?
24. You must be a banana because I find you a-peeling.
25. The only thing your eyes haven’t told me is your name.
26. You have the eyes of a child. Innocent, bright but at the same time appealing and attractive.
27. I am weak in studying but you can punish me hard as you can.
28. When I look into your eyes, nothing exists for me anymore because I lose myself in them.
29. Bet I can pick you up. (Gym Teacher)
30. Do you have a map? Cos Honey, I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
History Teacher Pick Up Lines
31. I’m so glad prohibition was repealed, because I’m drunk on you.
32. How would you like to take a ride on Air Force One?
33. If I were Columbus, I would sail day and night to reach the depths of your heart.
34. Did you invent the airplane? cause you seem Wright to me.
35. I don’t need a CRS report to tell me how beautiful you are.
36. If you were President, you’d be Babe-Abraham Lincoln.
37. I’m not Thomas Paine, but you and I are Common Sense.
38. You may not be my First Lady, but I’ll make you feel like Jackie OH!
39. My name is Huey Long and I can share some wealth.
40. You are the Renaissance to my Dark Ages, you light up my world.
41. I’m no James Monroe, but I can give you an Era of Good Feelings.
42. Are you from Medieval Times?, cause Sir Gagsalot!
43. Do you like history, because we’re gonna make history tonight?
44. Is your name Maya? Because I’d like to sacrifice you to the gods.
45. Did your parents work on The Manhattan Project? Because you’re the bomb!
Math Teacher Pick Up Lines
46. Let’s not be like parallel lines and meet as soon as possible.
47. Hi, I hear you’re good at algebra… Will you replace my eX without asking Y?
48. I’m like pi because I can’t be rational around you.
49. I hear you don’t like fractions. So will you let me be your other half?
50. I like fractions, do you want to do some with me? I am like a numerator because I like to be on top.
51. As a statistician, I can see myself having a significant effect on you.
52. I’m like pi baby, I’m really long and I go on forever.
53. You may be out of range, yet I would love to show you my domain.
54. Can you help me solve for x where x= your number?
55. My love for you is like dividing by zero… It can’t be defined!
56. What is the sum of you + me?
57. Girl, I know you like adding numbers, so can you please add yours to my contacts?
58. You have changed my world to polar coordinates. Complex and imaginary things now have a magnitude and direction
59. You’re the numerator and I’m the denominator – when I’m with you, I’m reduced to my simplest form.
60. You must be at a 90º angle. ‘Cause, you’re looking right!
Elementary Teacher Pick Up Lines
61. You have the cutest little chalk chuck!
62. Hey girl! It’s ok to use a stick day just for your own mental health.
63. I wish I was one of your tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.
64. Can you give me directions to your heart? Because I’ve seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.
65. I didn’t know angels were allowed in public schools.
66. It’s hot outside; let me go swimming in your blue eyes.
67. You have a universe in your mind and a galaxy in your eyes.
68. Care to take a spin in my Pinto?
69. I am gonna do anything to get an A.
70. Do you carry any other weapon with you besides your eyes?
71. Hit the showers, it’s time for handball lessons.
72. I like your slopers, can you teach me how to grip those?
73. What’s a pretty lady like you doing in a lunchroom like this?
74. If I had to write a report card on you, I’d give you straight F’s….for Fabulous
75. I know Mondays are hard, but you can get through them. Teach on girl.
Funny Teacher Pick Up Lines
76. Shall we go to the mixed showers? (Gym Teacher)
77. If I were a math teacher, I’d say that one plus two equals me and you!
78. You’re like glue – my eyes are stuck on you!
79. I’m not a singing teacher, but I can make you scream your highest
80. Wanna climb my rope? (Gym Teacher)
81. Your eyes are beautiful, please let me wake up next to them every single day.
82. Substitute teacher: “does your normal teacher let you do that?”
83. If you were my homework I’d slam you down on my desk and do you!
84. I think you’ve got something in your beautiful eyes. Oh never mind, it’s just a sparkle.
85. Nice tackle. (Gym Teacher)
86. Sorry, the position of Spanish teacher has been filled.
87. Care to evaluate each other?
88. You’re hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power.
89. You know what? Your eyes are the same color as my Porsche.
90. Do you like heavy metal because I can teach you how to scream?
So these are some of the best teacher’s pick-up lines we have mentioned above. These pick-up lines are of many different categories so you can choose any one of them depending upon the situation, choice, or subject. Pick Up lines with references to subjects can work like charm as it would be more specific to the profession of the other person. You can also share laughs to make things easy with funny pick-up lines.
How to Make Teacher Pick Up Lines Work?
To deliver these pick-up lines well, you need to embrace the vibe it holds. Don’t be too worried about these lines being embarrassing. Think of it like a game and the way you need to play it is by having fun with these pick-up lines even if they are silly. If you are having fun, you’ll be more confident, and saying anything with confidence is much better than sounding apprehensive.
If you want to try out subject-specific pick-up lines, you don’t have to be a subject expert. A little understanding of the reference is fine as you would be able to understand the wordplay better and be on point.
To make funny pick-up line work, keep up the energy, and instead of saying lines in an insincere, monotone voice, speak them with a sense of humor. This can help you share a laugh and lighten the mood a whole lot!