We all know that first impressions are important, and that’s especially true when it comes to dating. Whether you’re meeting someone for the first time or trying to impress a potential new partner, great pick up lines can make all the difference.
Of course, not all pick-up lines are created equal. Some are cheesy, some are sleazy, and some are just plain bad. But if you’re looking for a wild and out pick-up line that’s guaranteed to get a laugh (or at least a smile), you can’t go wrong with a good pun.
Wild N Out Pick Up Lines
1. Give me a break just give me a break ! Break me off a piece of their ambiguous mixed booty
2. I normally don’t ask girls stuff like this Until they tell me they’re pregnant … What’s your name ?
3. Hope you like waterparks Cuz we about to get Wet n’ Wild
4. See a lot of people would They wouldn’t really like this you know the interracial thing, but all I gotta say is black cards matter.
5. You remind me of my edges because you are about to get legged.
6. I just heard you are Russian?
You: That’s crazy because I’m Russian too.
Girl: Oh, really?
You: Yes, I’m rushing to get you home and take them clothes off !
7. Did you buy your pants on sale? Cause in my room they’d be 100% off.
8. Okay fat girls it’s called plenty of fish not plenty of whales, and don’t take pictures of your face and boobs we don’t want to meet up with you and you’re a walking land whale.
9. Sleeping is my drug, my bed is the dealer, and my alarm clock is the police.
10. Hey I just met you, and this is crazy but here’s my digits so fuck me crazy !
11. I’m a drama queen and damn proud.
12. Medicated, drama queen, picture perfect, numb belligerence. Narcissistic, drama queen, craving fame and all its decadence.
13. No more games, no more drama. When you wanna be real gimme a holla.
14. My parents couldn’t afford a full time drama school, but I basically just did every class I could do, and followed every drama interest I could. When I was 15 or 16 I did drama courses.
15. I wasn’t originally taking drama, but the drama teacher asked me to audition for Bye, Bye Birdie. I did and got the lead role. Initially I was kind of scared, but once I did it I got bitten by the bug and loved it.
16. Snooki is a walking disaster, everywhere she goes she falls, everything she touches she drops, it’s not her fault, she just attracts drama.
17. I was always a drama queen. I remember playing in the kitchen, trying to get my mom to think I was dead and call the police. When she didn’t, I would cry. I was always theatrical. I don’t think any of my relatives are surprised.
18. Are you from Iraq? Because I think you should Baghdad a.. up.
19. Baby is that a phone in your back pocket? Because dat ass is calling me.
Also Read: Knock Knock Pick Up Lines
20. Your shirt has to go, but you can stay.
21. Oh, you like sleeping?….Me too! We should do it together sometime!
22. Does this rag smell like chloro…. to you?
23. And we like to floss, all my diamonds gloss, I represent the dirty, dirty, dirty, dirty South. This is the way we ball…
24. Dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty dirty sucker. You think I can’t get hood like you, you motherf…
25. Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
26. You must be in a wrong place…the Miss Universe contest is over there.
27. Girl we grown and he ain’t gon treat you right, then I ain’t gon treat you wrong.
28. There were lines on the mirror, lines on her face. They pretended not to notice, they were caught up in the race.
29. I do tend to take lines from other lines I like, and then write around them.
30. Acting is probably the greatest therapy in the world. You can get a lot stuff out of you on the set so you don’t have to take it home with you at night. It’s the stuff between the lines, the empty space between those lines which is interesting.
31. I would fix other people’s lines if they asked me on occasion. The hard part of writing is the architecture of it, getting the story and structuring it. Not the tweaking of lines.
32. There were lines on the mirror, lines on her face. They pretended not to notice, they were caught up in the race.
33. They will never forget you until somebody new comes along.
34. That same old crowd was like a cold dark cloud that we could never rise above.
35. Some rich man came and raped the land, nobody caught him. Put up a bunch of ugly boxes, and Jesus, people bought them.
36. They call it paradise, I don’t know why. To call someplace paradise, kiss it good-bye.
37. Some people never come clean, I think you know what I mean. You’re walking a wire between pain and desire, and looking for love in-between.
38. Don’t you draw the Queen of Diamonds, boy, she’ll beat you if she’s able. You know, the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet.
39. Some rich man came and raped the land, nobody caught him. Put up a bunch of ugly boxes, and Jesus, people bought them.
40. It’s lunchtime, better yet it’s crunch time. Pick up the blow put up your flow, and all your punch lines. Grab a square, break up the brick quick as a crane. Place the powder in the packs, so you can do your thang.
41. Now a great debate has been born. The thesis is Democratic Socialism. The antithesis is free-market capitalism. The Obama Democrats have posed the challenge. It is now up to the Republicans to pick it up and fight along these lines.
42. I went across the fields to avoid the straight highways, along the firing lines where people were shooting at a small wooded hill, which is now covered with wooden crosses and lines of graves instead of spring flowers.
43. I pick my nose and I’m not ashamed to admit it. If there’s a bogey then just pick it, man.
44. Best Pick Up Line: Wanna have s..? Breathe for yes, lick your elbow for no.
Also Read: Stupid Pick Up Lines