Whether you’re in the honeymoon phase of your relationship or you both have spent years together, there’s always room for knowing each other better. How can couples learn more about each other? By asking questions! Yes, you heard that right.
pick up line. Once you start asking questions to your partner, you’ll be surprised to know how much you didn’t know about them only until now. You might be having intimate questions to ask your partner. So, what kind of questions for couples game should you ask your partner to know him/her better? You can also have a look at the relationship questions to ask.away fun couple to your or you can also hit a
Questions for Couples to Get to Each Other Better
- What place do you wish to travel to next?
- What kind of a travel destination excites you?
- What are your thoughts about an ideal family vacation place?
- What are some of the highest-valued travel destinations on your partner’s list?
- Has your partner ever thought of moving to another city/country?
About the relationship
- What do they find best about the relationship?
- What is their favorite memory of dating you?
- When was the last time your partner positively thought about you?
- What food reminds your partner about you?
- What is that one thing (according to your partner) in the relationship that needs to be worked upon the most?
- Do they think you’ll take care of them when they fall sick?
- Will they be there for you when you fall sick?
- Since the two of you started dating, what has been the most valuable thing about the relationship for your partner?
- Does your partner believe that you love them unconditionally?
- What are the things you can do so that your partner starts trusting you more?
- What are the things you do that make your partner feel taken care of and protected?
- Is there something you can do to make your partner feel safer with you?
- Do you still make your partner feel like a priority when you both are hanging out with friends?
- Do you make your partner feel like a priority when you’re with your family?
- Is there something that might make your partner re-consider the relationship? If yes, what are those things?
- What was the first thought that your partner had about you?
- What did they learn about marriage from their parents?
- What did their parents’ relationship teach them about physical affection?
- Does your partner ever picture having grandchildren?
- If your partner was dating somebody else before you, what was the biggest impact that their then significant other has on them?
- Is there a question your partner has always wanted to ask you but hasn’t asked till now? If yes, what is the question?
- What are your partner’s thoughts about married couples who live in different cities/countries?
- What are their thoughts about couples who own a business together and get to stay together all the time?
- What makes you different from the other people your partner has dated earlier?
- Does your partner ever think about being able to read your mind? If yes, in what situations?
- What things about you make your partner feel that you’re the one for them?
- Does your partner want kids with you? If yes, what are some of the qualities they would want to instil in the kids?
- What are the things that your partner looks forward to doing with you daily?
- What are your partner’s goals for the relationship?
- Is there something your partner is hesitating to accomplish but they’ll be able to do it with your help? If yes, what is that thing?
About the future
- Where does your partner see themselves 10 years from now?
- Does your partner imagine the two of you getting old together?
- Does your partner see their future individually or are you a part of their long-term plan?
- Is your partner more like their father or their mother?
- Did your partner trust both of their hi/her parents when he/she was a child?
- What’s another career option your partner would love to explore?
- Which one of these had your partner enjoyed more – high school or college?
- Did your partner ever consider a completely different career path?
- What was the time/moment in which your partner felt the happiest?
- In which moments does your partner feel the most anxious?
- What circumstances tend to make your partner the angriest?
- Does your partner believe in God?
- What is your partner’s favourite personality trait of their own?
- If your partner could change a personality trait about themselves, what would it be?
- Have they ever gotten excited about or obsessed with something?
- As a child, did they collect stuff like shells, stones, coins, stamps, or something else?
- Did your partner go to their mom or dad when they wanted to talk about something?
- As a child, what scared them the most?
- What is the one accomplishment your partner is most proud of?
- Who is that one friend of your partner that they’ll choose to be with on a deserted island?
- Which of your partner’s friends is the most similar to them?
- Which one of these would your partner choose: a year-long vacation or a summer/winter holiday?
- What would your partner do if they got a million dollars out of the blue?
- Did your partner feel that they fit in when they were a kid?
- When did your partner hit puberty? Was it before, after, or during their peers hit puberty?
- Who was your partner’s first crush?
- Who did your partner kiss for the first time?
- Who was the first person to have a crush on your partner?
- What are your partner’s thoughts about being an introvert or an extrovert themselves?
- If your partner could go back in time, what age would they want to go back to?
- If your partner could see the future, what would they want to know?
- What, according to your partner, is their greatest talent?
- What is the most unique trait that your partner thinks they have?
- Does your partner ever compare themselves to other guys/girls?
- Which of your friends does your partner find the most fun?
- Is your partner an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?
- If your partner ever wakes up in the middle of the night, what is the first thing that comes to their mind?
- If they had to change one thing about themselves, what would your partner choose?
- Does your partner visualize you as an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?
- As a teenager, did your partner ever rebel against anyone or both of their parents?
- Who is the closest person to your partner in their extended family?
- Did your partner ever wish for more or fewer siblings?
- What role did your partner’s siblings (if they have any) play in making them who they are today?
- Out of the many things you do for your partner, which one is their favourite?
- Which favourite movie of your partner reminds them about you?
- What is your partner’s favourite memory of you making them feel important on a special occasion?
- What is their favourite book?
- Which is their favourite song?
- What was (or still is) your partner’s favourite childhood memory?
- What was your partner’s first favourite movie as a child?
- What is your partner’s favourite physical feature of their own?
- Who was your partner’s favourite teacher in school?
- What is their fondest memory of their mother?
- What is your partner’s favourite memory with their father?
- What was their favourite class during high school?
- What was your partner’s favourite part about your first kiss?
- What is your partner’s favourite memory about the relationship?
- What is the best party your partner has attended to date?
- What was their favourite subject in middle school?
- What is your partner’s favourite/most preferred way to communicate with you?
About sex and romance
- What is their favourite sexual memory of the two of you?
- Does your partner ever picture having kids with you?
- Which physical features of yours do they find the best?
- What is it that you do in bed that your partner enjoys the most?
- What is their favourite time of the day to be intimate?
- What do they enjoy more – hugging or kissing?
- When did your partner realize they wanted to be monogamous with you?
- Do they ever get jealous if they see you talking to someone attractive?
- Does your partner ever dream about you?
- When did your partner realize they wanted to kiss you?
- What is your partner’s favourite non-sex activity that the two of you do together?
- What is your partner’s favourite sexual fantasy?
- Do they ever think about you sexually during the day?
- When did your partner have the first thought about you being attractive?
- How long does your partner think people should wait before they plan kids?
- How did your partner feel after their first sexual experience with you?
- Out of all the date nights you and your partner have had, which one was their favourite?
- What are your partner’s secret thoughts about you when they see you at the end of the day?
- What is that one thing that your partner wants to do with you, that you both still haven’t done yet?
- When did your partner fall in love for the first time?
In a relationship, you must ask relationship questions to your partner. Don’t shy away from asking or playing a couples questions game if you want a healthy relationship. What are some of the related questions to ask you’re significant other?
Be it about the earliest memories of childhood that your partner has, a sexual experience that left them devastated, the hardest life lesson they learned, or how they love spending time when they’re free – ask all sorts of questions to your partner.
What are the couple challenge questions?
Your partner’s irrational fears, their faith in humanity, and previous personal relationships,
Do questions for couples help?
Yes, asking related questions or playing question games for couples can strengthen the bond that you both share.