We all know that books can be pretty darn irresistible. Whether it’s the way they look on the shelf, the way they smell, or the way they make us feel, there’s just something about them that draws us in.
And what’s more irresistible than a good book pick-up line? You would surely love the. Whether you’re looking for a funny or clever line to use on a book-loving friend, or you’re hoping to impress a date with your knowledge of literature, we’ve got you covered. You can use these fabulous pick-up lines with your partner.
Pick Up Lines Guaranteed To Work On A Book Lover
1. Hey girl, are you a book? Because I want to run my fingers down your spine while I bury my face in you for hours.
2. Are you a library book? Because I’d like to check you out, take you home and get to know you better.
3. Are you a book? Because I want to use and then lose you and forget I ever knew you.
4. As I Lay Dying…my biggest regret was not telling you how beautiful you are.
5. Have you lost weight? Your Lightness is Unbearable, and it’s doing something to my Being.
6. Are you an overdue book? Because you have fine written all over you!
7. We could make such a beautiful library together.
8. I just want to say, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before — never mind, I found someone better.
9. What’s up, sweetheart? What do you say we open up our covers and read a little Fifty Shades of Grey together?
10. I like paper and you like Kindle. So let’s get together, baby, and start a fire.
11. I think you might have mistaken me for a library book… you’ve been checking me out all night.
12. Girl, it would be both a Crime and a Punishment if you don’t let me take you out.
Also Read: Physics Pick Up Lines
Book Lover English Literature Lines
13. You had me at “I like books.”
14. I like books, you like books: why don’t we start writing the story of us?
15. Are you a library book? Because I am checking you out.
16. You are like a good novel—I just can’t get you out of my head.
17. Charles Dickens might have given you Great Expectations, but I can meet them.
18. I want to take your body to Wuthering Heights.
19. If I had a flower for every time I’ve thought of you, I’d have a Secret Garden.
20. I want you to hold me and Never Let Me Go.
21. We Need to Talk About Kevin. I’m Kevin, can I buy you a drink?
22. I don’t need to go In Search of Lost Time — I know it’s the time I spent before I met you.
Also Read: Teacher Pick Up Lines
Funny Book Lines
23. Girl, you’re like a best-seller list, and I’m like a book. I could be on you for weeks.
24. If you were a library book, I’d never bring you back.
25. “I don’t usually read books, but I’d be willing to make an exception for you.”
26. I have a library card, do you mind if I check you out?
27. You’re like a book- I can’t wait to find out what happens next.
28. Can you help me? I’m in Search of all the Lost Time I spent checkin’ you out.
29. Hey girl, I have an unreturned library book that I want to read to you tonight.
30. “You’re like this book, I can’t put you down.”
31. Girl, you’re my great white whale, and you make my dick be mo’.
32. If you give me yo’ number, I’ll live up to all your Great Expectations.
Also Read: Docter Pick Up Lines
Literary Lines Book Lovers Will Fall For
33. Babe, if you were words on a page, you’d be what they call fine print.
34. Are you Five People? ‘Cause I just met you, and I’m in Heaven.
35. My friends call me Robert, but you can call me The Beowulf.
36. It’s funny that you’re reading Tennessee Williams since you’re the only 10 I see.
37. “I’d like to take you home and read you all night long.”
38. Baby, you’re so hot it’s got to be at least Fahrenheit 451 in here.
39. Hey baby. Would you like to peek at my hardcover?
40. Is your name Scarlett? Because when I saw you, my heart was gone with the wind.